wtorek, 1 listopada 2016

Monyo Brewing-Summer Syndrome

Today something that I've never done on my blog- review in english. It's because I dont give a fuck about my language mistakes, and I got 6 beers from Hungary. All of them- from Monyo Brewing. So, english reviews for my firends in Hungary, and let's start a week (maybe more than week, since there's international stout day on the way) with hungarian craft beers, more precisly- Monyo Brewing. Dont know much about brewery, I'll try to get some info soon. Altough, I'm lazy ass, so may be later than sooner.
I have to say one thing- all the labels are pretty nice, colourfull and you immediatly know it's a craft beer.


Since it's fuckin cold, windy, raining, and shitty weather, as 1st will go "Summer Syndrome". Because I got "I miss summer syndrome".

Summer Syndrome- American Pale Ale- Monyo Brewing

It's a 4,9% abv APA, 11,8 BLG, IBU 15. Ratebeer: 70 overall, 66 style

First smell from the bottle. Citrus, lemon grass. Not bad.

Yellow, minimally hazy beer, with big white head. I got to say head disapeared pretty quickly, with big nasty bobbles.

Smell from the glass is really nice. Fresh, green, citrusy. Pomelo fruits, little bit of lime, lemon grass.

Taste: light sweet, light but nicely present bitter. Flavours similar to this in aroma, citrusy, lemon grass, a little bit of biscuit, hint of grassy notes and citrus albedo in bitter.

Palate: light bodied, pretty dry, carbonation is medium to high; very refreshing, drinkable and sessionable beer.

Overall: My 1st Hungarian beer, and it's really good light beer. Fruity, citrusy, refreshing, drinkable. Simple, but very good. I could easily get more than one glass of this beer, esspecially in warm days. Nothing less than I expect from summer beer.
Good Job, Monyo!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz